Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/10/11

Hot, too damn hot.  I woke up sweating, which is never fun, and from there its an uphill climb throughout the day, get hot drying off after the shower, hotter trying to put up pants, not to mention the coffee I didn't want to waste cause I made it last night, and I'm sweatin by the time I lock the door.  Mile walk to campus, black backpack, black backpack straps, and an epic case of sweaty back for a dynamic late entrance.  Just no good.  Currently 75 degrees F (may seem nice, but a 20 degree jump is too much), 15 mph wind from the SSE, and 10% coverage from alto stratus clouds way up there.
Temperature wise, we should stay the same, but there is a low pressure system coming our way from the west, so we may see some rain and thunderstorms early tonight into tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment